Sneek peek of Vossen Wheels commercial.
It’s usually hard to tell from watching a video or looking at photo from what it was when shot and the finished product, this is a before and after look.
When capturing photos or video, if you would like to get a higher power of color manipulation, capture on a neutral setting to where the photo has a grayish tone, giving you a clean neutral slate to work with. As you can see, it can make a night and day difference. Oooooh the colors!
Credits to Mike Myers for his beautiful Crosstour.
tagged as: post. post production. color correction. coloring. grading. color grade. editing. edit. vossen wheels. wheels. cars. automotives. correction. manipulation. crosstour. honda crosstour. offset. low offset. jdm.
- lorddukemumbly likes this
- johndublr likes this
- chanhtastic reblogged this from yanlamr
- chanhtastic likes this
- pheelup reblogged this from toantran
- itsnujin likes this
- cl3v3ng3r reblogged this from yanlamr
- ibonatedela likes this
- bkasupergirl reblogged this from toantran and added:
- bkasupergirl likes this
- stayupgarage reblogged this from yanlamr and added:
- iixtremehansen likes this
- yanlamr reblogged this from toantran
- toantran posted this